Make a Difference Student Award
The Make a Difference Student Award recognizes students who demonstrate leadership and service to the WATC community. Aside from the occasional “thank you”, these students are rarely acknowledged for the contribution they make. The award recognizes these outstanding students who diligently help their fellow students and/or the WATC and Wichita area communities. Nominees may demonstrate exemplary performance, club service, volunteer work, mentorship or leadership. Student nominations are welcomed from all WATC employees.
Nomination criteria includes the following:
- Contributions to the WATC or Wichita area communities should demonstrate generosity of spirit and performance above and beyond the call of duty.
- Must have benefited other students or the community within the last 12 months.
- Must be currently enrolled
- Must be in good academic standing (GPA of not less than 3.0).
- Must have completed (or be enrolled in) 12 credit hours at WATC.
Nominations are due by the 15th of each month. Students will be recognized for September – December and February – May.