Aerospace Coatings and Paint Technology Scholarship
WATC has 10 scholarships available to Aerospace Coatings and Paint Technology (Technical Certificate) students. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the applicants must meet the requirements as outlined below.
- Complete official Scholarship Application (below)
- RSVP and attend a tour on WATC’s Facebook page:
- Tour Option 1 – Tuesday, December 7 from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Tour Option 2 – Thursday, December 9 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
If you don’t have a Facebook account, send an email Laura Fowler or Andy McFayden to RSVP.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant/student must complete all admission requirements for the program.
- Meet with advisor and enroll in the Aerospace Coatings and Paint Technology program
- The scholarship will cover tuition and fees for the entire Aerospace Coatings and Paint Technology Technical Certificate
- The scholarship is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis according to the submission of the application below and all requirements as outlined on this page
- Students must be registered for classes by 12-16-2010
- If a waitlist is created you will be notified of your place on the list
About the Aerospace Coatings and Paint Technology program
The Aerospace Coatings and Paint Technology program is a new program to WATC. The purpose of the scholarship is to celebrate the launch of the program.
- Approximate cost of tuition and fees for the program is $6,853.00
- The program begins January 18, 2011
- The class times for the program are 7:00 am-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Length of the program is 1.5 years