The links below include downloads for software that may be necessary for you to access your hybrid and/or online course(s) in Blackboard. Consultation with the course instructor about additional software requirements before registering for a hybrid and/or online course is recommended.
Disclaimer: Wichita Area Technical College is not responsible for any technical issues on personal computers that may occur from installing the below software.
Web Browser Downloads
- Google Chrome (Preferred browser for Blackboard)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (Some configuration options for Internet Explorer may make some features of Blackboard difficult to use. See Internet Explorer Security Zones and Compatibility View
- Sun Java (PC) (Mac)
- Adobe Shockwave Player (PC) (Mac)
- Adobe Reader (PC) (Mac)
- Adobe Flash Player (PC) (Mac)
- Apple QuickTime Player (PC) (Mac)
- Apple ITunes (PC) (Mac)
- Windows Media Player (PC)