Part-Time Employee Benefits
As a part-time employee, you will enjoy the following benefits!
- You may elect to participate in a traditional or Roth 457b Retirement plan.
- Work an average of more than 12 hours a week to participate in KPERS (Kansas Public Employees Retirement System), which includes Long-term disability insurance, and 1.5X your annual salary in life insurance.
- WATC pays for profesional counseling for work, personal or family problems with an Employee Assistance Program through EMPAC.
- You will be elidgible to apply for the Tuition Waiver Program following 90 days of continuous employment.
- Receive discounts on WATC logo wear, snack, and supplies at the WATC Bookstore.
- WATC supports professional development through in-service training 2 times annually, as well as assisting with payment for professional memberships and dues if required for your position.
- The Employee Activites Committee plans fun events to benefit all employees, such as the Holiday Party, Valentine Medallion Hunt, and much more.
- Our NCAT Campus is a popular venue for many events, including free concerts.
- As a WATC employee, you are elidgible to have your joiner fee waived and receive a 10% discount on a YMCA monthly membership.
- WATC believes in promoting Wellness. You will have access to the Annual Health Fair, lunch & learn topics, on-site chair massages, and online wellness information.
- Employees are actively involved in the community through Wichita River Festival, Boy Scouts, United Way, and much more!