Full-Time Employee Benefits
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a long list of benefits! Below are a a few, the many more are located on the Why Here? page.
Things to know about WATC benefits
- Our Fiscal and Benefit Years are from July 1 – June 30.
- You will receive 18-28 days of PTO days a year, in addition to 18 paid holidays for the 2014-2015 fiscal year. You will also have the opportunity to participate in an Extended Illness Bank.
- Medical and Dental Insurance are available to you at a reduce cost. The are bundle together for your convenience. WATC covers 80-90% of the monthly premium.
- Vision, additional Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, and 457b Retirement plans are available.
- You will participate in KPERS (Kansas Public Employees Retirement System), which includes Long-term disability insurance and 1.5X your annual salary in life insurance.
- WATC pays for profesional counseling for work, personal or family problems with an Employee Assistance Program through EMPAC.
- The college pays 100% of short-term disability insurance and 1x your annual salary in life insurance.
Check out the details of your benefits package!