Wichita’s Largest Workforce Skills Training Organization
The Employer Services Division of Wichita Area Technical College (WATC)provided training for over 11,200 workers across our area in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013. Participating employers consistently reported gains in employee skills following the non-credit training.
Technical Skills Training can be designed for your employees that will meet the specific needs of your organization. Generally, the training can be provided on site, online, or on our campuses.
Non-Credit Skills Training services are primarily provided for technical workers in these occupations:
- Allied Health Workers
- Aviation Manufacturing Workers
- Construction Workers
- General Manufacturing Workers and Machining Technology Workers
- Information Technology Workers
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Painting Workers (Including Virtual Paint training – NESHAP 6H Certification)
- Private Security Officers
- Technical Service Workers
You can also obtain other Non-Credit Services from the Employer Services Division, such as:
- Supervisory Skills Training (Crew Chief Training) both for new supervisors and for supervisors seeking refresher training
- Six Sigma Skills Training
- Specialized Technical Trainers on a contract basis
In many cases, the non-credit training obtained through the Employer Services Division can also be granted college credit for workers who later enroll at WATC in related for-credit college courses.
For more information please contact…
|Employer Services Division|
|Wichita Area Technical College|
|4004 N. Webb Road|
|Wichita, KS 67226|