Why Choose WATC?
We deliver a high-tech, high-wage, high-demand career pipeline for students. We partner with employers to equip people with relevant skills for jobs today and tomorrow. We measure success not by the number of students who come to us, but by those who leave equipped to land a job.
Students come to us from all walks of life. No matter their circumstances or background, we help improve their lives by building skills required for high-wage, high-demand jobs. For students just starting out, we provide direction. For the single parent in a dead-end job, we deliver options. And for the seasoned manager, we build new skills. All find what they need to elevate themselves and their careers.
For more information about the more than 75 degree and certificate programs in the areas of Aviation, Healthcare, Manufacturing, General Education/Business and Design at WATC, visit our programs of study.
WATC is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (ncahlc.org) and a member of the North Central Association, so many credits earned at WATC are easily transferred to other two- and four-year colleges. Click here for more information about the General Education options.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should choose WATC to be your college:
- Courses transfer to other institutions
- Over 75 programs of study to choose from
- High-quality education at an affordable cost
- Short-term and long-term programs
- Choose day or evening courses – face-to- face or online
- Low student-to-instructor ratio
- Support services to help students succeed
- Friendly faculty and staff who care about students and are committed to their success
- Programs developed and implemented in collaboration with local employers
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Individual program accreditation and affiliations