Information for Students
Students – Expand your career horizons with an internship.
- Gain Valuable Work Experience
- Have an edge in the job market
- Transition into the job
- Networking Opportunities
- Apply Classroom Knowledge
- Accumulate Evidence of your abilities
- Gain confidence
- Possibly land a full- time job
There’s no better way to get your foot in the door with a company and build your resume. Remember that to land an internship you usually need the same polished resume and interview skills that you would use when seeking a permanent job.
Contact Career Services today to set an appointment, Sequana Kimbrel at 316.677.1646 or email@example.com.