OASIS Library will be closed Thursday, September 28 from 8am – 11am
Friday, September 29 All Campuses Closed – OASIS Library Closed
|Monday||7:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am – 5:00 pm|
*Library hours will be shortened during school breaks and summer semester.
Search our Library Catalog by clicking here.
Current students can access library services through myWATC. Please login to access additional library catalogs, research databases, e-book collections, works-cited resources and more.
- 4,000+ items on the shelf
- Online databases are available anytime
- Interlibrary Loan — order books from libraries around the world
- Friendly service
- Research assistance
- Public use computers
- Computer assistance
- Copier available
- Checkout length is 1 month for books; 1 week for audio/visual
- Student ID/Legal issued ID required at checkout
- Holds may be placed on your student account for late returns
- Lost materials require replacement cost plus processing fee
- Journals, magazines, and newspapers are available but may not be removed from the library
- Student policies must be followed while using library computers
- Food and drinks are allowed
Program Integrity – Gainful Employment
In accordance with 34 CFR 668.6(b), that requires institutions to disclose certain information about the programs to prospective students, please see: Gainful Employment.